South Texas Amateur Radio Club
- To render a public service during impending storms or severe weather, and
- To assist in disaster relief operations and other community functions;
- To promote amateur radio and good operating procedures and the exchange of technical information and assistance in respect thereto.
The South Texas Amateur Radio Club is a Texas Incorporated non-profit organization created to render public service during impending storms or severe weather, and to assist in disaster relief operations and other community functions; and to promote amateur radio and good radio operating procedure and the exchange of technical information and assistance in respect thereto.
The South Texas Amateur Radio Club is also recognized by the IRS as a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Donations made to the club are tax deductible as defined by the tax law.
The South Texas Amateur Radio Club is also affiliated with the ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio. Our club has been designated as a Special Service Club.
Please help the club by paying your 2022 Club Dues . Dues can be paid online via Paypal or you can attend the next club function and pay in person with a check or credit card. Your dues help pay club expenses and provide services to the amateur radio community in the form of Repeater maintenance and operation, and W5LEX equipment and maintenance (ie Computers and Radio Equipment) used by club members and the general public when escorted by a licensed operator just to name a few.
Do you Shop Amazon? Click the link to take you the Charity Page AmazonSmile , login with your Amazon account and shop as usual. The club gets a small percentage of your purchase at no extra cost to you.
N5CRP.NET will no longer be available. Please bookmark this page as your STARC N5CRP Club source.
Connect with us
Please subscribe below and someone will contact you. All those interested in Amateur Radio are invited to subscribe. This is a moderated group.
Group Email Addresses
- Post: SouthTexasARC@groups.io
- Subscribe: SouthTexasARCemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: SouthTexasARCfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: SouthTexasARCemail@example.com
- Help: SouthTexasARCfirstname.lastname@example.org